Wednesday 11 July 2012

Welcome Little One.

A very good friend of mine welcomed her second child earlier this week, a precious little girl. A new little face :) I really enjoy making cards for tiny new babies. It feels extra special. In the last couple of years I have made quite a few of them.

A paper collection I nearly always go back to is "Hey Birdie" by Kaisercraft. There are lovely shades of pink, green, brown and beige - making it quite versatile for both girl and boy bundles of joy, and something a bit different from the usual pink or blue. I especially like one of the papers, "Wing It", which features lots of different trees, flowers, birds and toadstools.



Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leave a comment. I really appreciate it :) Abs