Saturday 7 July 2012

A Little Thanks.

Welcome back :)

Usually when I make cards, I am left with odd lengths of card stock and little bits and pieces of paper that are just too pretty to put in the recycle bin. Sometimes I pack them up and give them to my friend's kiddies so they can make their own creations. And sometimes I put the pretty scraps to good use myself.
As you may have seen in my last post, I used Kaisercraft's Party Animals Collection for my son's birthday invitations. I decided I'd use the cute little leftover frogs to make some tiny Thank You cards. Very simple and great for getting a speedy craft fix :)


These little "Thanks" are about the size of a place card and are perfect for when you just need to say a few words of gratitude...place one next to a lovely cup of tea for your mum or friend, leave one on your colleague's desk if they helped your day be less stressful or even place one on your son or daughter's pillow if they have helped you with a few extra chores.

A little thanks goes a long way...

See you soon :)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leave a comment. I really appreciate it :) Abs