Tuesday 3 July 2012

Here we go...

Welcome to Little Purple Forest, and my first ever post. I'm a little nervous...but I'm hoping the excitement of writing a blog will soon take over.
What I hope to share with you are my experiences doing the things I love - being a mum, reading, craft and cooking - but also some thoughts on anything and everything in-between.

Upon starting a blog, I wondered, "Why? Why do this?". Well, the only answer I could come up with (without asking myself another 10 questions such as "who will read it?") was why not? If not for the reading pleasure of the blog world, it will give me more of a connection to the outside "adult" world if you like. Also, when I was younger, I enjoyed writing and haven't really done much of that for a long time. Even just tapping out this first post I feel as though I have regained a little bit more of my own essence, and part of what it means to be me :)

Like you, I am hoping to perhaps be educated, entertained and most of all surprised by this blogging experience. As of now I don't really know what to expect. So, let's take a wander through Little Purple Forest together and see what we find.

Thanks for dropping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leave a comment. I really appreciate it :) Abs